Hey all, get your bug triage gloves on!
This weekend in #pear and #pear-bugs
* Triage latest 50 bugs
* Break the new pearweb server as much as possible so we can have shiny new pearweb releases
* If you have a package which is package 1.0; upgrade it
* New releases which would be handy (look at, talk to maintainers, etc)
* Services_ExchangeRates 0.6 - doconnor
* Image_Graph - doconnor emailed on 27th
* DB_DataObject - troehr emailed on 27th
* Validate - troehr emailed on 27th
* Image_Transform - troehr emailed on 27th, waiting for feedback from Philippe Jausions (appx Jan 1)
* Image_Canvas - doconnor emailed on 27th
* HTML_Page2 - troehr emailed on 27th
* HTTP_WebDAV_Client - doconnor emailed on 27th
* HTTP_WebDAV_Server - doconnor emailed on 27th
* Net_SmartIRC - doconnor emailed on 27th
* SQL_Parser - doconnor emailed on 27th
* Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer - troehr emailed on 27th, doconnor suitably scared
* Mail_Mime - avb and lifeforms (walter) are on it
+ http://pear.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=11238 - reasonably high impact - needs much refactoring, probably a Mail release too.
* Math_Finance - get it into cvs - doconnor
+ Usage examples would be neat
I'll be around most of Saturday and Sunday during Australian daylight hours (GMT+0930); so if anyone wants to jump in and hassle people during the US/European daylight hours, feel free!