Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Chiropractor

I'm just going to take a moment to make a shameless promotional plug for my chiropractor. He's Dr James Sparrow, of Fullarton Chiropractic Clinic.

The reason I'm doing this is because I'm far too busy to remember his name or business day to day; and every time I've gone there, it's been well worth it. He's a chiropractor I definitely trust - and his fees are very reasonable.

These qualities are what I look for. I've been to one or two other chiropractors before this. Usually, the visits were along the lines of: "We need an x-ray, $X please; and you'll have to make 60 sessions at the very least, $X^2 each; oh and no; we don't even know what's wrong with you yet, and we don't really care."
Suffice to say, I've quickly left, thinking they were simply after my money.

What's upsetting though, is Dr Sparrow is a very good chiropractor - but I can't google him. My efforts of google local have only brought up the dodgy ones. So in an effort to rectify that...


Fullarton Chiropractic Clinic - Dr James Sparrow

Cnr Florence Street & Glen Osmond Road
Fullarton, South Australia, 5063
t. (08) 8379 3044

No comments: