Who have we got?
- Pointy Haired Bosses
- Mortgagee Managers
- Typists / Admin
What's a Pointy Haired Boss?
- Little or no awareness of their surrounds
- Doesn't accomplish much
- When they are given a problem to solve, they are so eager to solve it, they will be relentless. Generally the more petty, the more relentless.
- These are our clients
- Stuck in IE6 land
- Trying to make a buck by spending a buck
- Technology is no barrier, if it's not working for them, they just want to fax it.
- Chief wranglers of the great white valuers
- Also stuck in IE6 land
- They do phones, appointments, typing and organisation
- More females than males
- Know about 5% of what this whole valuation process is about, and care even less.
- Does housing valuations, usually at a % of the valfirm fee.
- Has to go through uni, and sign things
- Originally stuck in IE6 land
- Highly mobile
What's a Beancounter?
- Chief wrangler of finances
- Lives in MYOB or Quicken