Sunday, May 01, 2005

Daniel & The Niftyness

Inventions Inventions Inventions! The world is full of them at the moment...

Daniel, someone who I work with at Fresh FM, has just shipped the first version of his radio cart software.

For those of you in the know, you'll understand what it does. For the rest of the world: think winamp for radio stations. I think that with a little love and dedication, we can oust the software giants with bad development habits.

Hey, if we're nice, I'll see if I can't get a nice demo of it.

You can see the blog and the screenshots.


Daniel also brings the solution to all of your plastic bag woes! I'm jealous and want one.


Finally, and excitingly, sometime before the end of the day Chris will be relaunching feedtagger. Don't /. effect his servers this time, folks!

No comments: