Sunday, April 10, 2005

GetFridged is coming!

/
It’ll be really painfully broken and horrible and mangled; but Get Fridged is coming! The domain & hosting were aquired and shall be going into effect shortly :)

My birthday is on the 13th of April, and they are usually so disapointing. So, I decided an “official” early rollout of getfridged on my birthday would be a way to build stress and excitement…




I really need someone to step in and sit down with me to provide polish. “What’s the point of feature X, Y or Z?”, do all of the UA, and some kind of marketing platform – it’s hard as just one person – anyone who wants to get in and lend a hand, your karma will treble.




Oh, and the site? Well, I’m not one to explain things, but hopefully this propaganda will do so for me ;)

No comments: