Feeling a bit overwhelmed already
- I don't know why I have to argue about DI, but I find I do. This neatly gets away from fat controllers, fat models and finally the the stuff that matters.
- I pulled together a quick ABN input on the weekend. I figured I've built the thing enough times to do it right, and other Australian web devs might have the same underlying issue.
- Many, many pull requests this week, contributing to Fat Free CRM, Chef recipes and even my much unloved fork of tipsy.
- All of Adelaide, most of Melbourne, Tasmania, Brisbane and Sydney have had a lot of attention from keepright.ipax.at - Adelaide has the cleanest map data of the lot, but Melbourne isn't far behind.
My main focus: unclosed ways, redaction errors, sport tags without a physical associated tag - mostly things that won't show up in the rendering.
- Took the opportunity to work from home today, so spent my lunch break constructing gravel path.