Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pidgin Poop

I know you can't foresee everything, but when you close your old bug trackers, can't you check that normal people can in fact log new tickets on your shiny new bug tracker?

developer.pidgin.com isn't currently logging me in properly; and has no "new ticket" link.

So when I got an email from sourceforge:
Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)
Date: 2007-04-09 21:14

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=28833
Originator: NO

As we are closing this tracker, please submit any feature request that is
still valid to http://developer.pidgin.im. Thanks.


it's very frustrating that I can't log my issues - fixed! Hurray!

Further:
  • The new mailing list software no longer puts in gaim-devel, so I have to get off my ass and change my email filters.
  • The release notification plugin went splat, as I'm sure 95% of you all noticed.
  • Grrarrgh

No comments: