It's not Ubuntu, per se, but gnome.
Here's what I want to do.
- Add Songbird as a menu item
- Make a new menu, called 'fucking awesome things which are handy I do not wish to place on my toolbar thing'
- Make a shortcut key that doesn't hate me
Windows: you grab the icon you want, drag it to a toolbar, and drop it. If you want to put it into your start menu, you hover over the button and the menu appears.
Instead I must do battle.
- Applications menu
- Pick up the songbird icon
- OH SHIT, THE MENU HAS GONE. I JUST WANTED TO PUT IT IN "Sound & Video"
- How do I cancel the drag drop action? ESC! ESC!!