- They drop apache, mysql, perl for... ColdFusion, SQL Server 2003, and Windows
- They get a shitload of users, all doing a lot of read/write operations. Replication will fix it!
- Shitloads of users. Let's uh, throw hardware at it. Yeah, yeah, hardware. Hurray.
- Shitloads more users. The login system must go on it's own database.
- Shitloads. Uh... SAN, anyone?
- Ubershitloads. Uh. Ahm. MEMCACHE TYPE THING!
- Shitloads more. .NET? YES, .NET! and SQL Server 2005! and 64 bit architechture!
- Oh look, billions of dollars. Yes please.
WHY!! Are you seriously telling me that this takes uberbeast hardware to support? Rubbish!
- User makes a comment
- Stuck in database for a moment; with whereever it needs to be added to.
- Rendering farm reads database, authors files; pushes out static html to webservers.
- Removes from database