Sunday, January 28, 2007

BananaBlue

I almost signed up for BananaBlue today. It's an online supermarket, for Australia, which services my area.

I'd just been shopping. It's really nice to be able to browse about to see how much things will cost. They offer BPay, all sorts of EFT, and credit card payments - the BPay was what hooked me. It also looks like there's a way to just buy your re-occuring items.

The site design looks like arse, but I really don't care.

I couldn't sell Chloe on it though - $8 AUD was a bit too hefty for her. As she put it "That's a nice bit of steak..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just came across your post. I actually use bananablue and love it. So convenient and great quality. Tell Chloe that I save about 30% on my weekly shopping 'cos I don't impulse shop - that's a nice dinner out!