Sunday, October 29, 2006

I've lost my camera

Damn.

I've searched high and low. The last place I recall it is sitting next to my laptop, next to the charger. I was uploading photos. It was around a few days after that, then gone.

The battery is gone; the charger is here. I searched every inch of this house; all clothing; etc. It's gone.

Did I take it to work and forget it?
Did I take it to my father's and forget it?
Has someone borrowed it in the house and forgotten to return it?
Has someone stolen it?

I almost think the last option is the most likely. There's a guy we know, let's call him James, who has 'accidentally' ended up with one or two of my vinyl in his bag. He fessed up to doing it; but still hasn't returned them.
He's sketchyish. I honestly suspect him of nicking it more than me losing it.

Sigh.

Where else do I look?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....I agree with the latter being likely. There are some odd people out there...Your friend or someone elses?
No way to approach?