Has graphs to visualise my data.
Has built in validation.
Has SPARQL support.
Has templates to build up whatever it is I am describing (Book, Person, Catfish, etc).
Has lightweight web services to find suitable ontologies - ie, seamless swoogle integration.
Tested so far:
- Unclear on how to add triples.
- Can't focus on just one ontology, ie FOAF, which means i get a lot of extra crap I don't want.
- Graphs don't make sense.
- Requires registration & isn't free. At least just let it work out of the box for 30 days and don't heckle.
- Where's the SPARQL?
- I want templates
- Appears quick
- Graphs are eye catching if nonsensical
- Unclear on how to add triples: much better than Altova SemanticWorks, but adding a simple foaf:Person, foaf:name, "Daniel O'Connor" was far too much clicking. I got it wrong too quickly.
- Can't drag items about.
- Clunky feeling - I just want to throw out a whole bunch of things and fill in more detail as I go.
- It's more obvious about what you want to do, and sets itself up nicely - where do you want to set your temp directory, etc.