Friday, June 03, 2005

Linkpost

Mindset - intent driven search from yahoo that sorts results more towards shopping or reasearch.

Semantic Bank
- think of something like del.icio.us for sharing all of your information - from contacts, to places, to movies, to reviews - many hands make the work go faster. It's from the same people who brought us Piggy-Bank.

Upcoming SDKs are progresssing nicely. I still don't know if anyone has built anything with Services_Upcoming yet aside from me - a new version is in the works, I just need to put the unit tests together over the weekend and push it out to the world. This thing now has Cache_Lite built in, so its a hell of a lot faster.

Finally, I sat down and tried to pick up Rails again. It's night number two after work, and it's not so bad - I'll write up a few from PHP to Ruby posts one of these days.

No comments: