Thursday, May 05, 2005

Job Prospects & Cooking Plans

I've been getting mystery phone calls from potential employers to work with PHP & SOAP.

Apparently, that's insufficient reason for my roommate to go and knock on my door, and say, HELLO, DAN, IT'S FOR YOU.

Other news:

Chefmoz 2.0 development needs public feedback. If you've got a moment to spare, wander along and identify some issues for you, Joe Public. Scribble out a nice report.

Feel free to post everything you like in the Adelaide, South Australia category, since I edit there I can clean up after you - just put testing somewhere obvious!

We're also going to need helpers to do some rapid interface prototyping, so we can get an idea what where we need to go to tackle numerous issues - if that's you, let me know!


No Need to Click Here - I'm just claiming my feed at Feedster.

No comments: